10/11/08

A Church I am attending






Ok I just wanted to start out and say yes I am still living! I know it has been awhile since I have updated my blog. I am just having trouble with getting my pictures from my camera to my computer. Anyways I do have some stuff to update about and when I have time to just sit down and figure out how to get my picture on the computer then I will put some pictures up. Well here it goes. July was our Vacation Bible School and then the last Sunday of July as many of you already know Michael and RuthAnne resigned as being Pastor. So the search went on to find and try new churches. The church where we have been attending is Raisin Center Friends Church. On September 19 we had a Fun Day. They had a moon walk, food, vollyball, cookie decorating, painting pumkins for the little kids and a hayride. I decided that I would take Naomi, Abigail and Zachary and then my mom and dad was gonna stop after they finished up in Adrian. Needless to say we all had a fun time there.

1 comment:

Phil & Sue Arnold said...

It was good to see an update on your blog. I'm soo glad that you have found a church and it seems that you are truly satified there. I love you and am praying for you. Come and see us sometime! Love ya Sue!