8/23/07



Our church is starting something new on Wednesday nights. We have those that want to pick a person and study them and then on Wednesday night we have them come with their biography of that person. RuthAnne Arnold picked Caroline Sandell-Berg to be her person for this past Wednesday. I just happened to have my camera with me so I thought it would be nice to take a picture of RuthAnne and post it on my blog. Well then she passed around a picture of what Caroline looked like and when I had seen looked at the picture I noticed that RuthAnne resembled Mrs. Caroline Sandell-Berg. She didn't usually go by her real name she usually went by her nickname Lina. It was really great to have Lina visit us and give her Biography. One of the Songs that we often sing that Lina wrote is Day By Day







4 comments:

urhis said...

Ruth Anne did a super job of sharing Carolina's testimony. Dressing the part really added to the feeling that we knew this lady.

Michael shared with us George Mueller's life. What an inspiration that was as well.

Great blog report, Hannah!

Hannah said...

Yes I did forget to mention that George Mueller was done by Michael which must I say they didn't a SUPER job!

Michael & Ruth Anne Arnold said...

Yeah...um.....about that George Mueller guy that was at church on Wednesday...... he was pretty good looking man!!! I don't think that he was too attracted to me though. At least not that night. Hannah, I enjoy reading your blog. Keep us updated.

Phil & Sue Arnold said...

Helloooooo!!!!!!! Anybody there????Yoohoo!!!! Can you hear me????? I just don't know WHAT has happened. But we seem to have misplace Hannah. If you see her anywhere tell her that we feel like we've started reading a wonderful book and all of a sudden realize that someone tore out the rest of the pages. Know what I mean?